Monday, November 9, 2009

2nd sem's first day ;)

This day was a bit tough but fun.First , I woke up early to prepare stuffs for school and of course not to do same habit as last semester,LATE ! Imagine I'll travel perhaps an hour going to school,tiring isn't it?huhu ! But doing that ,I'm saving up for my future.LOLZ !Anyways , go back to where I was,excitement came to me when I enter the gate of our school.It's like I'm a freshman though I'm really is.I mean it's as if,it's my first time stepping into that university.hahaha ! Silly! but it's true.Same routine as last year, talking with my blockmates if the teacher is not around yet.Our teacher in major was also great.She's a perfect teacher for me to understand the topics that was discussed last semester.It's only after she let us saw the t-accounts that I understand thoroughly that matter.A good shot to start the next step in college.hahaiz !I like our english teacher that he kick -off the hell of me.It's like , whoah ! a tough,comedian and nice prof.haha ! I really love this semeter.What makes me sick,somehow is my BIO teacher.I'm not saying his a bad teacher.Infact.he's kind and I guess understanding,but with the university's reputations interms of teaching,oopppzzz,he's kinda different in away that he talks so boring in my ears.Sorry but that's what I see.Basically,I still love this semester.Hope I'll still enjoy until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment