Monday, November 16, 2009

my motto ;)

"Everything happens for a REASON"

Definitely, my life changed through my actions and the environment I am in. I sometimes get tired and down especially during tough days that I wanted to surrender my fight. I'm giving up easily with just a small pressure in me, but then I realize how can I survive if I keep on hiding inside my shell and not to face the reality that binds myself from my circles. I can really see the difference of my character from my mother's. She's tough and no doubt, BRAVE. I cannot imagine , she worked as a maid as early as 12 years young, selling guava fruit ,walking a distance school,married and became a mother early. She suffered too much from her experiences, but despite all of these , she learned to accept that life is sometimes rough.You can't predict what's gonna happen once you step Earth.



" Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. Be the living expression of God's kindness: kindness in your face, kindness in your eyes, kindness in your smile. "



A trusted friend.

A good daughter and sister.

An intelligent kind.

A woman who only wants to portray being a perfect wife.

A simple mother who only wants the best for her kids.

and my one and only queen...

She's my motto. A person that ties my morals and being on molding who I am today.
My everything that God sent me.The reason behind my actions, the because of my whys, the answers of my hows.My mother , JESICA CELOCIA AÑANA ♥

Together in her battle is her cute angels :)





"Happiness resides not in posessions and not in gold; the feeling of happiness dwells in the soul."

No comments:

Post a Comment