Monday, March 15, 2010

"Mr. Dullest"

Going to college is one of many adjustments I face. I used to feel comfortable and not being paranoid way back my high school.But let me share this. I have this one teacher,a B.A. teacher.I'll just call him "the dullest".First time meeting him on our BA class last October,he's a bit clumsy but "smart" . Not to mention the back-pack that he always use and the thick spectacles he wears during the class. Undoubtedly , this teacher is boring and to my surprise the genius teacher I used to admire change into a teacher I curse the most. He doesn't even know what he's talking about,trying hard speaking dollar language and a lot of stuffs. He's just reading the small piece of paper in his hands and write it on the board. The funny part is this, in to his unfortunate , we have a Korean classmate. One time , he forgot to speak the universal language , and to our Korean classmate's dismay , she walked out of the class. The loss er "dullest" continued discussing while a part of his students,excluding for those geeks, are talking about what just happened. Can you imagine how insensitive he is to ignore this stuffs.

The next meeting , the block I am in is as noisy as the same. Mr. Dullest , on the other hand made his boring discussion and of that a complicated solutions. Because of the irritation he felt,he then stopped and angry looking all of us.Saying all of his consoles and more then leave the class.He even told us that we are his worst class he handled for a long time of his teachings...and his just our worst too.Until now,he's still the same.A week to go and this school years over.How I wish he could also identify what we need and not the disrespectful students he sees in us.Because honestly,we did respect him if not it's a long time ago that we all dropped his subject,laugh at his wrong pronunciations or even throw a paper in his face. :(

3 comments:

  1. Wow!!! What a shame.... Better luck next semester....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder if you're doing good to his class. Undoubtedly, this is the last thing that a dimwitted mind do when he or she was on the sinking boat or in the tip of the cliff. SOURGRAPING!
    Pag bagsakon bitaw, dayon dayo'g hangyo sa maestro "Sir, papasara ko sir! ako lang projekan sir" hahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'll never do that ! if i failed then i fail..i won't show my face infront of his ! duhhh !

    ReplyDelete