Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Flattered :)

"My Hosting Experience of MS. TEEN STA. MARIA 2010"

The search for Ms. Teen in our barrio was the best pageant I've ever indulge to. It's not me who was a contestant rather it's me who hosted the event. I did not expect that the night would that successful and nice. It's my first time hosting a pageant with many people who are listening on what I'll say and looking at what I do.Together with my co-emcees , namely Sheen and Nikka,we did a good job to entertain the people who were barely waiting and watching the said night.At first, I thought we'll mess the whole night up but the beautiful response of the people watching me hosting the event molds me to someone who I'd really like to be.It was a surprise for me though,congratulating me for a job well done last night.ahahah ! Indeed one of the candidates said, " It's not easy to stay in front of many people to showcase your talents and to entertain people". Indeed true! Many are cheering for you but others booos. We cannot please all the people for what they see but we can boost our esteem by showing that we are not affected.I may sometimes speak in a wrong grammar but still I continue to do my best shot to make everybody happy and feel that the night of our group was difenitely fun. With this experience that I will always hold on wherever I go,I'll continue to do the best in every small things I do.So flattering ! ahaha !


Lovelotz : rOnna

No comments:

Post a Comment